View Floor Plan
ADA FDI 2019 Exhibit Space Application
To reserve a booth for ADA FDI World Dental Congress 2019 in San Francisco, please fill out the Exhibit Space Application.
U.S. and Canadian exhibitors, please follow the instructions below. International Exhibitors, please refer to the International Exhibitors page for more information.
1. Review the ADA Exhibiting Standards and Rules
2. View the floor plan to identify your booth preference based on available booth spaces.
3. Reserve and pay for exhibit space. U.S. and Canadian exhibitors can reserve space one of two ways:
• Complete the Online Application.
• Download and complete the PDF Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 312.541.0573.
All new applicants are subject to approval by the ADA.
4. Within a week of payment being received by the ADA, watch for an email containing:
• Your password, which will be used to register for exhibitor badges and reserve hotel rooms beginning December 3, 2018.
• Instructions to complete the online company description
• Information about exhibitor registration and accessing the online exhibitor service manual
2019 Booth Fees
Exhibit Space Rental:
Rate: $5,500 per 10' x 10'
Non-Profit Rate: $3,300 per 10' x 10'
There is an additional charge of $900 for each exposed corner.
Conference Rooms are $4,500 per 10' x 10'
All rates are in U.S. Dollars.
View Floor Plan
With each 10 ft. x 10 ft. booth you receive:
• 10 complimentary exhibit hall personnel badges
• Company listing in the on-site guide (information must be received by May 17, 2019.)
• Company description, product information and a hyperlink in the mobile app
• 50-word company description and company logo included with the online floor plan listing
• 8 ft. high black back drape and 3 ft. high black side drape
• No carpeting, furnishings, electrical service or other amenities are included. Discount pricing for these services will be available from the general contractor, Freeman, in March 2019.
Cancellation or Reduction of 2019 Exhibit Space
Both the exhibitor and ADA acknowledge that, in the event the exhibitor has to cancel, ADA will sustain substantial monetary losses that cannot precisely be determined. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing these losses, the exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not a penalty) if they cancel or downsize their booth space.
If written notice of cancellation or reduction of booth space is received on or before April 19, 2019, exhibitor agrees to pay a cancellation fee equal to $1,000 per 10’ x 10’ booth space. If written notice of cancellation or reduction of booth space is received after April 19, 2019, exhibitor agrees to pay a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total fee for booth space. All cancellation fees are payable immediately upon cancellation. These cancellation fee terms will apply regardless of the execution date of the application.
Other Exhibitor Resources
• Tips for First-Time Exhibitors (PDF)
• Exhibit Like an Expert (PDF)
• Both the Marketing Toolkit and the Exhibitor & Sponsorship Prospectus will be available in early November.
• The Exhibitor Service Manual will be available in early March, 2019.
• Exhibitors may register for badges and reserve hotel rooms at discounted prices on this site starting on December 3, 2018.
• Sponsorship and advertising opportunities coming soon! If you have any questions now, please contact Angela Hobbs, Manager, Industry Relations at email@example.com or 312.440.2662.