Visas to the United States (U.S.) can take a while to process, so begin the process well in advance of the congress.
- The first step is to submit an online U.S. Visa Application.
- Please contact your local U.S. consulate to allow as much time as possible for processing.
- Visa applicants from 38 countries may be eligible for the Visa Waiver Program / Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) Program.
- Visa applicants from Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela or Yemen may experience enhanced screenings.
The ADA has partnered with Travisa/CIBT to guide visitors through the visa process. Travisa/CIBT has worldwide office located in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia to assist with U.S. visas, with regional offices in Houston (USA), London (UK) and Singapore.
- Visa applicants (of any nationality) who have traveled to these countries may not be eligible for the ESTA program.
- If an ESTA application is rejected, the applicant should apply for a standard U.S. visa
After you register for the meeting, you will get an official Letter of Invitation through the online registration system. Be sure to enter the appropriate information requested by the system. You can download the letter as a PDF when you complete your registration – no waiting!
This invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements but does not extend financial support. If you pay for registration but your visa request is denied, we will issue a full refund.
If you require a letter before you register, please contact Jessica Alfe.