New Dentist Conference
Hosted by the ADA New Dentist Committee
Be part of something extraordinary - and make it last a lifetime!
This conference is designed for dentists who graduated from dental school less than 10 years ago (2010 or later). Dental students are also welcome to attend.
Thursday, September 5 - Friday, September 6
Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco
View Schedule Here
The New Dentist Conference offers an ideal opportunity to focus on issues that concern you as a new dentists, while allowing you tot take advantage of the overall ADA FDI 2019 experience.
And San Francisco is a fantastic place to take a break from your work routine while you recharge with new ideas. Explore the city's amazingly varied culture or take a day trip to nearby landscapes. Come solo, with a friend, or bring the whole family!
What does the registration fee of $250 include?
Registration will open February 13 at ADA.org/meeting.
- Customized New Dentist CE track selected by your colleagues
- Two New-Dentist-specific keynotes featuring innovators in the profession
- Ticket to the New Dentist Reception
- Networking opportunities and meals
- Access to the ADA FDI 2019 Exhibit Hall and free CE on the exhibit floor ( Standard Registration)