Hosted by the ADA New Dentist Committee
Be part of something extraordinary - and make it last a lifetime!
During registration for ADA FDI 2019, you will have the option to register for the New Dentist Conference, to select CE courses, and to book rooms within the new dentist hotel block at the Park Central.
This conference is designed for dentists who graduated from dental school less than 10 years ago (2010 or later). Dental students are also welcome to attend.
Thursday, September 5 - Friday, September 6
Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco
View Schedule Here
The New Dentist Conference offers an ideal opportunity to focus on issues that concern you as a new dentists, while allowing you to take advantage of the overall ADA FDI 2019 experience.
And San Francisco is a fantastic place to take a break from your work routine while you recharge with new ideas. Explore the city's amazingly varied culture or take a day trip to nearby landscapes. Come solo, with a friend, or bring the whole family!
What does the registration fee of $250 include?
- Customized New Dentist CE track selected by your colleagues
- Two new-dentist-specific keynotes featuring innovators in the profession
- Ticket to the New Dentist Reception
- Networking opportunities and meals
- Access to the ADA FDI 2019 Exhibit Hall and free CE on the exhibit floor (Basic Registration)
A block of hotel rooms will be available for New Dentist Conference attendees at the Park Central. Rooms can be booked during online registration.