Registration for ADA FDI 2019 is now open. We've streamlined the process to give you an exceptional experience!
What's new for 2019?
- FREE Standard Registration for all ADA member dentists and North American attendees
- Simple, a la carte pricing for CE and events
- Digital ticketing - Use your badge to enter courses and events for which you have registered
- Exclusive VIP package available
Free registration includes:
- Access to the Exhibit Hall and all CE offered on the exhibit floor for all ADA members and North American registrants (U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Caribbean)
- Access to the Opening Ceremony and General Session event for ADA Members, Dental Teams, Students, and Guests only (additional fee required for nonmember dentists)
Registration Dates and Deadlines
Registration opened - February 13 at 9 a.m. CT
Early Bird deadline (for package pricing) - April 30 at 5 p.m. CT
Housing and Advanced Registration deadline (for package pricing) - August 16 at 5 p.m. CT
Continuing Education (CE) Course Pricing
Course listings and pricing are posted on the Course Planner
website. For complete registration and course fees, visit the Pricing page
Prices for lectures, workshops, and all-day courses may differ. See individual course listings. Continuing education on the exhibit floor is free, but you must pre-register.
Guarantee Your Seat
All courses are ticketed. CE course and event tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To confirm your courses, housing, and event tickets in real time, register online here.
Choose the new VIP Upgrade* for exclusive access and white-glove service!
VIP Upgrade Includes:
*Limited number of VIP passes; restrictions may apply
- All lectures - You must register for lectures to guarantee your seat
- One Ticket to A Taste of San Francisco (Value $85)
- Access to sold-out hotels - Book before August 1 to guarantee your top choice!
- Preferred seating for the Opening Ceremony and General Session event
- Private concierge phone line - Get fast, dedicated customer service assistance
- Registration packet delivery - Don't wait in registration lines; your registration packet will be waiting for you at your selected hotel when you arrive! (Optional mailing available. You must book within the ADA housing block for packet delivery)
- Free one-year ADA CE Online Subscription (Value $119)
Badges will not be mailed; attendees will print their badges onsite at one of several convenient locations. More details on pickup locations and hours will be available in summer 2019.
You can elect to pay to have your badge mailed for a fee of $10. Select this option in the registration system on the profile screen (U.S. and Canada only).
CE courses and events will have digital tickets. No paper tickets to shuffle around and get lost! You will use your badge to enter courses and events for which you have registered.