ADA FDI 2019 Policies
Registration and Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please see below for details regarding refunds based on time of request. Name substitutions and course transfers are not permitted.
Email your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 888.772.1888. Registration and course cancellation/refund requests must be in writing.
Before Advanced Registration Deadline (prior to 8/16/2019)
Course Cancellation - Requests to cancel or change a course with no penalty must be received on or before Friday, August 16, 2019.
Full Registration and Course Cancellation - Requests to cancel a full registration for a full refund must be received on or before Friday, August 16, 2019.
Exceptions will not apply.
After Advanced Registration Deadline (after 8/16/2019)
No refunds will be accepted or granted including absences due to illness, late arrivals, weather, parking difficulties, or other reasons.
Onsite Registration Rules & Regulations
- ADA members must show a current-year American Dental Association membership card as either an active, life, retired, honorary, associate, international, or provisional members.
- All dentists (practicing or non-practicing) must be registered in a dentist category.
- All registered in a Student category must show proper student identification.
- Attendees that do not qualify for dental team or allied health categories may register as a Guest.
- All attendees must show proper identification.
ADA CE Online Individual Subscription
You can now purchase a one-year subscription to ADA CE Online. Browse the nearly 200-course library, with courses being added and updated every month, and access as many courses as you need or find interesting. Find out more information here.
- One transaction, one low price
- Unlimited access to ADA CE Online library, including JADA, for one year from purchase.
- All CE credits are attributed to the name on the ADA account and are stored in their online transcript.
- Access anywhere, anytime.
- New courses added every month.
- Register for ADA FDI 2019 and get 50% off your purchase of a one-year individual subscription!
Refunds and Cancellations - We can only issue refunds for subscriptions if no CE has been earned while using the subscription. If you have earned CE from a course taken while using a CE Online Subscription, you may cancel your subscription but will be responsible for paying individual course prices for any CE already earned. If you should experience any difficulties with your online ordering experience or would like to request a refund you may contact the ADA Member Service center at 800.621.8099 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST M-F, or email email@example.com